October 14, 2021
All Companies who are intending to list their securities on SEBI recognized
Stock Exchanges (through SEBI registered Merchant Bankers)
All recognized Stock Exchanges
All registered Merchant Bankers
Sub: Streamlining issuance of SCORES Authentication for companies intending to list their securities on SEBI recognized stock exchanges
1. Please refer to SEBI Circular No. CIR/OIAE/1/2014 dated December 18, 2014 where-in SEBI had directed all listed companies and SEBI registered intermediaries (excluding Stock Brokers and Depository Participants) to send their details as per Form-A and Form-B respectively, annexed to the said Circular, to SEBI in hard copy and by email to [email protected] in order to obtain SCORES user id and password for redressing investor grievances on SCORES.
2. In partial modification to the above circular, a circular dated August 02, 2019 was issued, automating the generation of SCORES credentials for all new SEBI registered intermediaries (except brokers and depositories) and thereby dispensing with the requirement of sending Form-B to SEBI.
3. It has now been decided to introduce an online mechanism for obtaining SCORES credentials for all “companies intending to list their securities on SEBI recognized stock exchanges”. The online form can be accessed on the SCORES website scores.gov.in . This has been done as part of SEBI’s green initiative and to streamline the redressal of investor grievances against companies before listing.
4. Companies shall attach a declaration, with the online form, on the letter head of the company signed by the Compliance Officer, as under
a. Companies intending to list on Main Board: A Declaration that the DRHP has been submitted with SEBI.
b. Companies intending to list on SME/Debt Platform of stock exchange: A Declaration that an application to list its securities has been submitted with the stock exchange/in-principal approval to list its securities has been obtained from the stock exchange.
5. The SCORES credentials shall be sent to the e-mail id of the Compliance Officer/Dealing Officer as provided in the online form.
6. In view of the same, companies are no longer required to submit physical copy of Form-A or e-mail the same to SEBI, as provided in Circular No. CIR/OIAE/1/2014 dated December 18, 2014.
7. An Instruction document has been provided with the Online Form. Companies are encouraged to go through the Instruction document before filling up and submitting the online form.
8. This Circular is issued in exercise of powers conferred under Section 11(1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 to protect the interests of investors in securities and to promote the development of, and to regulate the securities market.
Deputy General Manager
Investor Grievance Redressal Division
Office of Investor Assistance and Education
Tel No. 022 26449631
Email id – [email protected]